Consists of identifying needs in skills and teaching support for trainers, to find and analyse tools in relation to these needs and from the perspective of the fight against discrimination and to identify tools which are missing or which need to be improved.
The sharing and development of teaching tools relevant to the skills needs of trainers through work and which are relevant to issues regarding the fight against discrimination. Based on the needs analysis re skills on the one hand and taking in to account recommendations in terms of the fight against discrimination on the other, it will aim to:
- Improve existing tools by making them relate better to the needs identified
- Develop new tools adapted to the needs identified
To share, via a web based project management application (Trello) adapted or newly created tools between those involved. The tools will focus on one of the following aspects:
- Formalise technical learning in work
- Work on basic skills (reading, writing, arithmetic) in work
- Work on professional behavioural skills
- Work on core skills (know how) in work
- Assess trainees in work
At the end of the project, it will be essential to assess the outcomes
- Their innovative character
- Their appropriateness and relevance to the needs identified
- Their transferability
- Their capacity to fight discrimination
This work will consist of both bringing out the best in the tools but also, identifying gaps, the limits of their implementation and moreover work plans not explored which are central to the project, to better respond to the skills needs of the work trainers.
Finally, across the project it will be a matter of putting the recommendations in to place to tie in with those of the Erasmus+ Project EFT, in order to reflect upon the different arrangements for training through work, criteria for success, the impact of the project, questions and issues in order to allow this original model to be disseminated. These recommendations will be addressed both to trainers and those in charge of training administration and policy in different regions and countries which are involved in the project.